Friday, August 22, 2008

Classroom

Well today is my last day at FBC as secretary, which means I am officially a full-time teacher! =) get excited! Yesterday I got my list of students for my homeroom. Nine wonderful students. I am so excited about the group of kids and other teachers have reaffirmed that notion. I mailed out welcome letters this morning to the students. =) Now that i have my students' names the list of to-dos just grows longer! ahh. But I will be spending alot of time up there this weekend and then monday and tuesday before school starts on wednesday. I thought I would put up pictures of my classroom. Note: I'm not finished. haha. Maybe the updated ones will go up later.

Yay for a new adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you amaze me and you will be a great teacher this year! i am so proud to call you one of my best friends!! I know God is going to amazing things through you in this coming year, and look at that classroom, it looks like you lived with two teacher for awhile...oh wait you did (me and kate)!!!

Liz