Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pictures and Prayer Requests




THE MOUNT

Hey guys, these are some pictures from around the area. I went on a drive yesterday (it was actually sunny) and took pictures as I explored. Very pretty place! Alot are random pictures of mountains. One is a picture of the chapel at Copper Mountain. I know that doesn't mean its any kind of church, but it at least gave me hope that people are searching and possibly open to suggestions. haha. Umm then one picture is a picture of the Berrys. Thats the amazing family that I am staying with. Its not the best picture but it should give you an idea. Andy and Trish are the parents: He drives a cool Catepillar snow plow and does carpentry work as a hobby. He also coaches and leads cub scouts. Trish teaches the gifted and talented program for the area. The oldest son is Nic -- he's in the 7th grade and enjoys sports and tv. =) Then Brittany (5th) she is so much fun. She is quite the artist! And then Nathan is in the 1st grade and is too cute! haha Pretty fun family in all. They love games! haha =) oh and the dog Ellie. Lerin, its a chocolate lab. haha. But I also want it to be a visual reminder to pray for them. They have truly opened their house and family to me and I am very grateful. Just pray that God will bless them abundantly in their efforts to serve Him. You could specifically pray for Trish's health, she is awaiting a liver transplant and it would be amazing to see that pray fullfilled while I am here (and able to take care of the kids). anyways. Umm and please continue to pray for a job. I visited Copper Mountain yesterday and completely fell in love with it. I want to work there so bad. I dont even know why -- other than God has just continually placed this place on my heart. I got a call from one of the jobs I applied for before I left, but the guy wasn't there when I visited. So pray that we are able to make contact and then able to interview today!




1 comment:

Callie said...

I'm so glad I got to talk to you today! the mountain looks beautiful. It sounds like you are trying new things and having a great time! Keep reading the book. the best is yet to come!