Sunday, March 23, 2008

Skiing

Sorry I haven't written stories in a while so i will write about an old one and then about Easter. On Wednesday of last week, I got to go skiing with Shanna and my cousin, Madeline. She was here on a church ski trip to Copper. This was her first time skiing, so on Tuesday when they got there she took ski lessons. And then Wednesday she went with her friends down American Flyer lift, which are hard, especially for beginners. So after lunch, we took her back over to the greens (easy) and spent the afternoon there. And she did so good! Madeline didn't fall at all for the 3 hours we were out. And it looked like she had fun too. Shanna boards so she went faster than us but she got to work on some techniques and stuff. But for me I realized I had gotten alot better. I didn't fall and I actually enjoyed the skiing, istead of freaking out all the time and just being scared. So that was very exciting to realize. Hopefully Shanna and I will be able to get out some more before the mountains close. But yeah it was fun hanging out with Madeline in a place other than her house and my grandmothers. Just a time for us to get to know each other outside of holiday catchups. Here are some pictures of us from that day.

No comments: