Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tubing and Saturday

Yesterday went we tubing at Copper with a bunch of girl scouts and others. I actually went on my lunch break. My boss is technically gone and i said it was my way of testing our products so i just took a really long lunch. =) We had a blast! Alison, Shanna, and I went together for our first run and it had two huge bumps and we definitely caught some air! Then the girls (some were from basketball and then it was other church girls we know) all decided to go down the steep last one together. We all chained together with our hands and went flying down. it was scary for some but after that initial time, they were committed! They went down that for the rest of that time. =) I hopefully have pictures but they are on Shanna's camera.

Today is saturday and i worked. I only worked for 4 hours but it seemed really long. Kinda stressful at work for me, just because I feel I'm constantly being scrutinized and watched for my performance. But as a whole we are doing well with meeting our goals so we got pizza for lunch. =) I actually brought doughnots for breakfast to work on friday morning and left a note on the box about having a great day. Everyone just was so appreciative and i enjoyed being able to uplift everyone. I hope to continue to do little act of kindness, i feel that it helps to redefine their ideas of Christians. They are so negative to the idea of church, that something as simple as doughnots goes a long way.

Unfortunately I am feeling a little down physically. I just have this ache in half of my throat and i am so afraid of actually becoming sick. So im drinking alot of water and trying to get rest (although its not happening) and taking some vitamins and medicine. so please pray i continue to stay healthy -- i certainly dont want to pass this on to anyone either.

No comments: