Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Encouragement

Guys, I just wanted to thank everyone for all they have done to encourage me the past couple of days. It has truly been a Godsend. I am doing great, but having some struggles with my assignment here. Specifically the work with the youth at the church. I love my church body but not having any youth group makes it difficult. And i'm a little confused with the leadership so i dunno. Supposed to have a meeting with leadership tonight and hopefully suggest some ideas that Shanna (the children's intern) and i came up with. Its just hard being an 'outsider'. But anyways despite this, yall have been amazing in sending notes, texts, messages, emails, and phone calls to me. It has really lifted my spirits and just reminded me I am capable with God and He brought me here for a reason. And that reason will be fullfilled through me and others here. Knowing that loved ones are coming soon is also helping! =) Anyways. I just wanted to say thankyou!

PS And what's with this election? Who's up for a 4 year vacation in London?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the p.s. there!! haha totally would for it!! haha