Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coming to an end

Wow, its so weird to realize that my job at Copper is almost over. Copper is only open another 10 days and i only work some of those days. Very sad. I really enjoy my coworkers and bosses and the job itself -- although there have been moments. And then after Copper closes, we are going to try to ski for a week and then i have one more week really and I'm headed home. That is so weird!! I dont even feel like I've been here that long. I have truly enjoyed my time here, although I have missed everyone like crazy! =)
But yeah. Please continue to pray for the retreat Shanna and I are planning. We officially have a speaker (Thank you Jesus!) and tshirts are in the works (Praise again!) but we really need to nail down our location. You would think there would be something available at decent prices in a resort town! And then the next thing is for people to attend. The idea of church anything is just scary to people, so its going to be something to get past...

Thanks for all the emails and notes on the blog! They have been very encouraging...

No comments: