Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthdays!

Well its April. Definitely one of my favorite months. =) Last week was Brittany's birthday too, so its going to be a great month. Her birthday was on Friday and so we threw her a surprise party with her friends and neighbors. I got to pick her up from this afterschool ceramics class and then stall in taking her home. It was fun to do that for someone else, especially her. And of course once we got there, her friends had parked their bikes on the porch so the surprise wasn't so much of a surprise anymore. But we played this scavenger hunt game to find the presents and then we ate and played games and just had fun. Its definitely been a while since I went to a 5th grade birthday party so i was enjoying the sillyness of it all. Being a kid is too much fun, especially when they are trying to grow up so fast.
And then yesterday set the benchmark for one week until my birthday. =) At the Berry house, the birthday person gets a week of fun little gifts leading up to the special day. So yesterday I got a poster with Happy Birthday written on it and a flower pen, and today I got these cute rubber gloves (the story is with the dog leaving me presents...) that actually match my rubber boots. Haha. So funny so now I am all set for the weather...and matching... =)
And so the next excitement of today is that Shanna and I are going to get pedicures!! WOO HOO! I am so excited. I am long over due and its getting ugly. haha.

No comments: