Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back in the Motherland!

Well i am back in Texas at least! After a long drive, I made it to Lauren's and spent the night with her and then had breakfast with her and headed out to Dallas. I made it to Denton earlier than I planned, but that just gave me time to relax and shower before I hung out with Cody. I have enjoyed seeing her so much after being gone for so long from friends. =) But yeah it was so hard, it is so hard, to be gone from the Berrys and Shanna. I've talked to them alot during my trip home, but its just sad. I know that God brought me there for the season and has used them to teach me immeasurable things, and that I will see them in the summer again. I just am sad to see that my season of living with them is over. i have enjoyed sharing my photoscrapbook with Cody and Lauren so I'm glad I made that. Anyways I will be heading out tomorrow morning and hope to be HOME no later than 4!! And will be at wednesday night church which I am incredibly excited about! yay for my church family. see everyone soon! i am so ready to see and talk to each person! =) I have a feeling I will be eating alot of food -- lots of lunch and dinner dates...

No comments: