Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rough Day

Today was hard. I dont really know why, its just started badly and never seemed to reverse itself. I woke up extremely late, which was an after-effect of planning to get up extra-early so I could be more productive. I ended up at work just a little late, but without a shower (which bugs me). Then, of all days to be late, my first staff meeting was today at fbc. Somehow I haven't had to attend one yet. I got things together once I arrived and headed over to the meeting. And I just was frustrated almost during the hour I was there; I felt so out of place, and almost unnecessary as questions regarding my area were asked to other people. However what started off my bad attitude was a comment made about my ex finding a wife. Right. Like I'm not sitting beside him in the first place. It was beyond frustrating, it hurt to the core of my heart. Ugh. Still stings actually. But yeah. And the weather has been yucky too so that doesn't help.
All that bad day news to begin with, but hopefully the day will end well. After work I hope to get more done on my classroom and then i'm heading to lufkin to watch a movie with the girls. That should help. I know I dont like writing pessimic things on this, but i just needed an outlet.

No comments: